I’m known as The Insurance Guy and I’m the owner of The Insurance Source. I love helping solve this complicated problem called health insurance.
- Guy Furay is an expert on the Affordable Care Act
- Received Soaring Eagle award from National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) from 2015 – 2017
- Appeared on a special panel for the Greenville Chamber of Commerce called Loosen the Healthcare Noose – Innovative Tactics to Acquire, or to Cut the Cost of Small Business Healthcare.
- Recieved Small Business of the Month October 2015
- Appeared on Meet the Professionals show on WORD Radio
- Earned Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) designation
- Earned Group Benefits Associate Designation 2007
- Completed 5 of 8 graduate level insurance courses offered by the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania
- Masters of Arts in Marketing- Webster University 1995
- Bachelor of Arts – History and Political Science University of Missouri 1990
- Received Evans Scholarship (for more information, please visit www.wgaesf.org)
- Upstate SC University of Missouri Alumni Association Tiger Contact
- Son Jackson, born 2002
- Son William Creighton, born 2007
- Simpsonville YMCA Youth Flag Football Head Coach 2007-2012
- Mauldin Recreation Youth Football league Head Football Coach 2010-2014
Director of Operations
Kristina has earned associate degrees in both business management and marketing from Greenville Technical College. She is married and has one child, Sophia (born 2013). Kristina Williams is the Director of Operations at The Insurance Source and has been delighting customers of The Insurance Source since 2007.
She is responsible for client and customer service management, sales preparation, supply management, office coordination and crisis management. She is currently an active volunteer with Meals on Wheels-Greer Community Ministries, Feed The Hungry, and is a member of the League of Ukrainian Catholics of America-North Anthracite Council, Pennsylvania.
Tami Baber, married with 2 children…Alec (born 1997) and Carli (born 2001). Lives in Greenville, SC. Worked in human resources for 15yrs, has been in insurance now for 3.5yrs.
Graduate of Clemson University and a former Clemson Rally Cat. Loves the outdoors and has farm/land in Hodges, SC…lil slice of Heaven!!
We are authorized agents for:
What Others Are Saying About The Insurance Source
Thank you so much. It’s been a pleasure dealing with you guys. I will certainly pass your name along to other who are in the same boat as we were. (P.S. and I love your by-line… no truer words were spoken!) thank you again for your time and trouble.Vickie
I haven’t called at “9:05;” as discussed for my cup of good morning Kristina cheer, but have thought about our conversation every morning – and it made me smile. As you said, one should smile when on the phone – it comes through. You’re absolutely correct it did, and does.Mike